Booking & Cancellation Policy for Open Enrollment Training
To ensure our Training Course provides you with the highest quality learning experience, we begin making the necessary arrangements for your course well in advance (i.e. Facilities, Instructors, Equipment, Supplies, Lunch, etc. as applicable). At the time of your registration, you make a commitment to attend the course(s) chosen and therefore you are responsible for your attendance.
TEAM-1 Academy Inc. has adopted the following Booking & Cancellation Policy with regard to Open Enrollment Training registrations.
- You are registered for the course(s) chosen when our office receives your completed ‘registration form’. At the same time, you will receive an email confirming all details regarding the course (i.e. date, time, location, etc.).
- Any training course(s) cancelled by the customer will incur certain “cancellation costs”. If the customer decides to cancel the course for any reason the below table will be used to calculate the “cancellation costs” and the remaining amount after deducting these “cancellation costs” will be refunded to the customer.
- If you have registered one or more persons, for one or more courses, and have made an error (i.e. booked the wrong course), please notify our Office right away and we will help make adjustments for you.
- If you wish to reschedule your course for another date, please ensure you provide us with as much notice as possible. If we receive your notice to reschedule more than 29 days prior to the start of the course it will not require a rescheduling fee. Please reference the table below for costs associated with rescheduling.
- You can substitute another person at NO CHARGE.
- If TEAM-1 Academy Inc. cancels your chosen course we will attempt to inform you at least 7 calendar days prior to the start of this course and provide dates we have available for the same course you booked OR if the customer has already paid we will provide a full refund.