Confined Space Rescue Training
- Lunch included
This 8 hour course covers the necessary components to conduct confined space rescues (Non-Entry + Entry Rescue & Vertical + Horizontal) safely and efficiently, while following legislative requirements. It is a fact that Confined Space Rescuers have had more fatal injures than the actual entrants. This course is 80% practical.
- Rescue planning
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Hazard Control
- Atmospheric testing
- Rescue equipment and techniques
- Confined Space Permits
- Line Management
- Respiratory Protection
- Patient medical concerns
- Roles and responsibilities
- Equipment practice & use
- Non-Entry Rescues
- Entry Rescues
- Training is at our Oakville Academy, lunch is included.
- All course participants will receive a certificate.
- This course is Director approved for 0.7 CEU’s.
TEAM-1 Academy Inc. only uses highly skilled, current professional emergency responders with years of industry experience and the most advanced equipment available.
For more information contact Brian Kovalcik:
Phone: 1-844-42-TEAM1 (83261) Ext. 122