Confined Space Entry Training
- 8hrs. – Open Enrollment Training
- Lunch included
All workers that are involved in Confined Space Work must have Adequate training. This 8 hour course will cover the necessary components to conduct confined space entries (Entrant, Attendant and Non-Entry Rescue) safely and efficiently, while following legislative requirements.
TEAM-1 Academy Inc.
- Legislative Requirements
- Recognition of Confined Spaces
- Proper gas detection equipment and methods
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Hazard Control
- Atmospheric testing
- Rescue equipment and basic techniques
- Lock-out/Tag-out review
- Confined Space Permits
- Equipment selection, care and maintenance
- Roles and responsibilities
- Vertical Entry and/or Horizontal Entry
Training is at our Oakville Academy, lunch is included. All course participants will receive a certificate. This course is Director approved for 0.7 CEU’s. We only use highly skilled, current professional emergency responders with years of experience.
- Our training services and instructors are second to none!
- Many of our instructors have been with us 15+ years.
- Get trained correctly, the first time and every time by experienced instructors!
TEAM-1 Academy Inc. only uses highly skilled, current professional emergency responders with years of industry experience and the most advanced equipment available.
For more information contact Brian Kovalcik:
Phone: 1-844-42-TEAM1 (83261) Ext. 122